February 17, 2009

Investors Plan Ahead For Their Grove Spa Rentals

This is an e-mail from Richard Smith, an investor in The Grove Spa Resort, who gave permission for us to publish it here. From experience, those investors who think well ahead of completion about their rentals and property management are very successful:

"Last month I had a chat with an independent travel agent (a friend recommended him to me). The idea was to advertise our UK holiday let, however, we got onto the subject of Cyprus and I told him about our investments in The Grove Spa Resort, Mazotos.

He knows Cyprus well and has many contacts in the travel industry. He informed me that a number of them would be interested in taking a block booking of 10 weeks for themselves to rent out to their clients. (The Larnaca area has very few quality properties and none that will compare to the Grove Spa Resort once completed).

I am currently producing a marketing pack so that I can set up a meeting with the companies in question. If all goes well I will be buying more properties there!"